What kind of dropout are YOU?

Monday, January 14, 2008

mmmmhhhh........it's been a while......


yes, I am back........who would have thought........I don't know why I actually stopped posting...I guess I thought I was too busy, well, I am still busy, probably busier than ever but decided to break the silence. A lot has happened, we're still our jolly selves, still in Australia, had another munchkin......what else, well, the future is still as bright as the promises of God so it should be a very exciting year
To make a long story short, I'll just post our Christmas newsletter, that just pretty much sums it up........

3 Comments:

  • So good to see you posting again, Katja!
    tons of love to you and Nick!! xxx

    By Blogger whacky, at 3:22 PM  

  • yeah good to hear from u guys again.. Luv u!

    By Blogger Faye, at 8:36 AM  

  • sniff we mss you guys sooooo much, love you both lots

    By Blogger SerenaRose, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home